Video Mapping Seminary
Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd of March
Arenberg Creative Mine (Salle LEAUD), Wallers-Arenberg
The Video Mapping Festival offers a two-day seminary dedicated to video mapping, intended for the professionals of the image sector, artists, researchers and public communities.
This innovative technology of projection onto volumes appeals to specific writings and technologies, which are emerging and evolving.
These two days will gather international professionals implicated on those questions: artists, researchers, producers, broadcasters…
• One day dedicated to the writing for video mapping: its specificities, perspectives, its link with sound, and the possibilities offered by interactive tools.
• A half-day dedicated to video mapping as a tool for public communities: large events in the service of tourism and of attractiveness of the territory, enhancement of heritage, mediation tool.
• Projects case studies: from the premises to the setting up.
• State of play of the research on video mapping: history and semantics.
• A closing round table for the Euranim project (development of the video mapping training in European animation schools).
Subscriptions before the 12th of March 2018 through the online subscription and payment form below.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Access / Arenberg Creative Mine
Rue Michel Rondet
Highway A23, Exit 6 (Raismes), then follow the direction to Arenberg Creative Mine / La Porte du Hainaut
Fares / 2-day package
Includes : access to all the round tables + 3 meals (Thursday noon and evening, Friday noon) + travel by bus from Lille + opening cocktail of the Festival
Within the limit of available seats.
Regular fare: 80 euros
Student fare: 50 euros (with a valid supporting document)
For any queries: email@example.com